Re: [Harp-L] bolt size

On Sep 28, 2010, at 8:29 PM, Michael D'Aurizio wrote:

Hi all,
Can anybody tell me the size nut and bolt I would need to hold a replcement reed on a special 20 reed plate? Thank you.
Mike

I already answered Mike BUT:

By the way, over the years I hear people talking about using this or using that and then go into this big blancmange of where to get it and it usually entails a gross, hundred, or maybe at least a dozen of these pieces. Ordered from far away places, with these minimum buy policies, postage, shipping. Questionable ways in which to pay for it all.

Then you sit at home wondering if it will ever come. I have had good luck getting things I wanted from a local WATCH/CLOCK/Jewelry repair shop. If we're talking just a couple nuts, screws, ONE tiny rattail file, why get all over seered. Try a watch/clock repair shop.