[Harp-L] Harmonicas everywhere!

Finding it hard to believe that I never noticed how much harmonica is around us.
It seems to be everywhere I Look, Listen, Eat. Turn on the TV. Harp in the
background, go out to dinner Harp in the back, Open the paper Harp popping off
the pages.

It will be one year next month since I picked up the Harmonica, Still can't
bring myself to say "I'm a musician" yet but I sure as hell will be in time. at
46 I should have enough time left to have some fun..

Found this article on Charlie Musselwhite last night as I flipping through a
news paper.

http://www.philly.com/philly/entertainment/music/20100910_For_Musselwhite__the_healing_blues.html

Todd