Re: [Harp-L] Slow-down music

Hey All:

I use Transcribe software.  http://www.seventhstring.com/

But I hear the Roni-Music software is great too.  I think both are about $45 but totally worth the cost.  Spend the $$ and get something you'll use and is free of bugs and workarounds.   You can slow to any speed and keep pitch.

Also, you can highlight a section of a song and there is a grid that guesses the notes for you.

Chris