Re: [Harp-L] Re: So many pedals, so little time! And money. POG Micro?

Richard! Do you use RP350 for solo acoustic tunes, playing with
microphone on stand? I love my pedalboard with HarpAttack and Carbon
Copy and Boss Harmonist etc for electric sound, but I looking effect
unit for acoustic playing (cupped and uncupped) and I thinc ov
Vocal300 (XLR input and output, better suited for acoustic players) vs
RP350 (more universal, more effects).