[Harp-L] Andy Santana

I worked with Andy at one of the older Masterclasses and am honored to say
he contacted me to join our growing endorser list. Mark Hummel , Charlie
and  Gary Smith have been great, but mainly people are just contacting me
stating  they saw Mark or Charlie and the Cruncher or Avenger could be heard
with rich  tone throughout the entire room. I look forward to working with Andy
and  everyone who is contacting us to join us. The Mojo convention was 98%
guitar  orientated, but the clinic and demo went well. I contacted Val about
the GSHC's  Sunday schedule and having a one on one type circle of players
who want hands on  Sonny Terry instruction the following day of the seminar.
I will get to see my  friend Carlos Colina, we may do a little something
also. From all the people  involved I don't see any egos, just a great weekend
I am honored to be a part  of..