[Harp-L] re: Overwhelmed by sources of harmonica-information!

So which book does a violinist buy in order to learn violin? None, they go to a teacher, which is what I suggest to anyone who wants to learn harmonica. Why would our instrument be different from every other one; it is not.

Find a teacher in your area of interest and study with them. You can read a thousand books on how to play the harmonica, but unless you actually do it, you will never play and the fastest way to get that info is through human contact. Only a human can respond immediately to your individual needs. A book may be used for reference, but the teaching comes from a person.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com