[Harp-L] GSHC

 I am very excited to be a part of this up and coming fesival goal is to explain Sonny's style from a first hand basis, with of course giving you all some of his signature riffs,trills, chugging so you can take it home with you. Passing on his art is what I feel is my responsibility.. Please email me with anything you want to know what he did so I can address these for you. hope to see many Sonny Jr owners there as well as supporters like Joe and so many that are paRT OF THE LIST but just email me directly... I plan on bringing everything I have, some mics, mainly though to show what Sonny taught me ..Thank you