Re: [Harp-L] GSHC Festival

In a message dated 9/24/2010 9:14:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

_www.gardenstateharmonicaclub.org_
(http://www.gardenstateharmonicaclub.org)

I would not be able to attend 3 days , I would think Saturday
only would be the best choice for maximum exposure to the
event.
Anyone have a daily schedule as what and who is going on?
It will be a long day for me as I have to not only drive several
hours to attend the all day and evening events but must drive
several hours back without rest, and what makes it worse is
I live in Chronic pain as I screwed up my whole right side in a
nasty fall. and it will not get better.
This would also be my first attendance to the GSHC
Mark