[Harp-L] Announcing 2011 Jam Camp Scedule

Our 2011 Mississippi  Delta Harmonica Jam Camps will be:

March 22 to 26, 2011  and September 27 to Oct 1, 2011

A May Miss Camp the week after Hill Country is a great idea but obviously too big
a distraction so I am backing down  (if I can get out of my contracts with the Mississippi people)

For the record. this was never intended be a collaboration or a competition with Adam--
just an option so people could attend both in the Heart of the Blues Country.

If I do add a early summer camp  in 2011, as I have done every year since 2002, it will not be in Mississippi.

I have come to hate the Highway Hiltons I used to do Jam Camps in, so I need very cool venue with lots of separate spots
for teaching and playing with no noise bleed and windows that open.

Thanks to the folks who e-mailed me their love and wisdom, even as they deplored having to
read the laundry.

I felt it was necessary, but maybe it wasn't.

Putting these things on, taking the risk, wanting them to succeed, waiting for guys to sign up.
All this stuf is very, very stressful and we teachers are on display.

So, I hope you guys will forgive both me and Adam our trespasses and bad impressions we may have left
from this or other times. We are both very sincere about helping you be better players, and loving music.
Now I have to get ready for my camp in three days. It is going to be wonderful to be back in Clarksdale again.

Hope to see you in the Delta!

Jon
http://www.bluesharmonicajamcamp.com