[Harp-L] Powerbender Based Tuning

Tony Eyers said: ...I think Brendan is entitled to the "Power Chromatic Tuning" moniker. We should also add Paddy Richter, a name coined by
Brendan for the tuning with the 3 blow raised a tone. Brendan perhaps didn't "invent" Paddy Richter, but he certainly came up with the name, and
used the tuning to great effect on his 1994 "New Irish Harmonica" CD.

Brendan's playing on his "New Irish Harmonica" CD is truly great and amazing.  But i thought Brendan once said he played almost exclusively what we have been variously calling a type of country / smo-joe tuned harp, with the 5th and 9th hole draw raised a half step, no?
ron