Re: [Harp-L] Brodur harps and Classical music

OutSTANDING, absolutely outSTANDING
smo-joe

On Sep 22, 2010, at 3:57 AM, Jerome P. wrote:

Hi !

I’ve tried a classical tune for a change, to experiment the softness,
precision and homogeneity of a Brodur Harp (mine is a Brodur SebCharlier
harmonica in C).

I’m not a classical musician at all, but I don’t know anything more
demanding in terms of precision so I thought it could be a good test.

I’ve worked on a Chopin waltz I love, you can listen to it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viMZ9CP5Tm0

I’m totally amazed by these harps !!!

You can get more information about Brodur here : http:// www.brodur.com/uk/

Best regards,