[Harp-L] Powerbender based tuning ( let me try the chart layout again)

Let me try the layout again in plain text this time:

Overblow                  Ab                          Ab                        Ab

Blow                 D      F     A      C     D      F     A      C     D     F      A     C

Holes                01    02    03    04    05    06   07    08    09    10    11    12

Draw                E      G      B      D     E      G     B      D     E     G      B     D

Drawbends        Eb    F#   Bb     Db   Eb    F#   Bb    Db   Eb    F#    Bb   Db