Re: [Harp-L] "Oh Girl" position

>I realized that, once again, the largest harmonica available for display
>purposes had been pressed into service as a prop.

Funny how they often do that for album covers and such.  I'm of the opposite
mind. Aside from the sound, one of the things that first attracted me to harp
was the aesthetic of a diatonic's small size. Tightly cupped and completely
hidden from view I was amazed that players could maigically get so much music
from inside their hands. Looked way cool.

Speaking of large harps; Jason Ricci has a gag youtube where he 'plays' a two
foot long store display harp. I'd guess his movement of the prop is more
convincing that what Winslow saw on the "Oh Girl" vid.

Paul