[Harp-L] Alaska

Hi Everyone,

I introduced myself a few weeks ago as a guy up here in Anchorage Alaska
getting back into harp after many years.  I hadn't seen anyone on this or
other harp lists/forums from Alaska.    Last night, at our one and only
local blues jam, I had the pleasure of meeting Todd G, though we couldn't
talk much over the playing.  I did learn he participates here (Hi Todd!).
It was a bit surreal talking Kalamazoo, Sonny Jr, Filisko, Heumann, CR, CM,
etc. with someone live for a change!

So, anyone else here from Anchorage or even anywhere in Alaska?

..Pete in Alaska