[Harp-L] Sharing my experience in switching from diatonic to chromatic

Hello there folks, I am new on this list but I would like to share my
experience in switching from diatonic to chromatic.
It's awesome  and overwhelming but it is definetely something everybody
should try for a year at least.
If you like other styles of music and even other styles of harmonica, trying
to learn a little bit of Chromatic harp (not only the key of D) is sth you
should give a thought. I am having a ball with the possibilities.
I was lucky enough to read some posts from Rob Paparozzi ('the" best
entertainer I've ever seen) in which he praised Robert Bonfiglio.
Being  new to this country and to the Chromatic Harmonica world
I decided to try to contact Mr Bonfiglio so he could help me in my attempt
to switch.
It was the best thing I could have done.Thank you Rob for posting
information that is of great value.
He is an amazing player with skills beyond you could imagine. One has to see
him playing to understand.
Unfortunately his next concert is in Porto Rico if I am not mistaken. But
I'll try to get the dates in the tri state area.
Great person. Outstanding teacher with the ability to make go further. The
amount of knowledge and technique he has is unbelievable.
If there is somebody out there in the NYC area or nearby thinking about
learning Chromatic
I would definitely tell you to get to know him. He is a real master right
here in NY.
I just wanted to share my 2 cents so maybe  I could help someone looking for
information...
All the best
Matheus Verardino