[Harp-L] Re: Boss Loop Station mod (Question for Brendan Power)

Richard,
Thanks very much for the details, and for sharing your tracks. For the price, the RC-2 seems to be a good way to get into looping without going into hock. I appreciate your advice.
Harry

Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 15:33:53 -0400 (EDT)
From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Boss Loop Station mod (Question for Brendan
	Power)
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

I own two looping devices, the Boss RC-2 and the Akai Headrush (version 1). I currently use the Boss pedal, because it's got something like 18 minutes of loop time in it, while the Headrush will only do multiple layers of less than 11 seconds (though it will do a single layer up to 22 seconds long). The Headrush 2 will do up to 35 seconds of a single loop. The Headrush is used by Brandon Bailey and KT Tunstall, among others.

I know that Brendan mounts his RC-2 pedal on the mic stand to make it hand-operated, but I prefer to leave it on the floor............................