RE: [Harp-L] Little Walter---Whoops!

I just posted a note identifying the bass player in this clip.  But I erroneously indicated that he was still alive and working.  With a little more digging, however, I found this info:
 Dillard Crume

Soul Stirrer Dillard Crume passed away on March 21, 2008 after a long
illness.  Producer, guitarist and lead singer of the legendary Soul
Stirrers, Crume passed away after an extended illness.  He was a member
of several groups over his career, including The Crume Brothers, The
Blind Boys of Mississippi (guitar and backing vocals), The Highway QC’s,
 and after a stint in R&B, a lead singer of the Soul Stirrers in
1976. In February 2008, the Soul Stirrers were all reunited at the
Malaco recording studio in Jackson, MS to record the upcoming release,
"A Soul Stirring Reunion" on Malaco Records.