Re: [Harp-L] how to record a jam session

I owned the Zoom H4 for several years and loved it, but sold it when I got a
Zoom Q3.  CD-quality audio PLUS video.  It's a great jam/gig recorder.

Here's an example.  The Informants playing in the first round of the IBC
here in Denver:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qahu9yay37g

--
-Rick Davis