[Harp-L] Re: Effects pedal that would sound like an accordian?

I play with a Bluesified Nerdican band .  We do a couple of Zydeco
tunes where I get to be Beau Jocque covering the accordian part.  I
use a rotary cabinet effect with my RP350, split octaves, and tongue
slaps and get a pretty convincing accordian.  I use the same thing to
emulate an organ with Leslie cab.  Mostly split octaves but different
chord rythms than when I am in Zydeco mode.  The key to the organ
sound is running the RP350 into the PA versus an amp, the rotary
panning on the speakers really grabs people's attention, it is a
totally different feel than the same effect coming through an amp as a
point source of sound.

Glenn
The ColdRail Blues Band
www.ColdRail.com