[Harp-L] Looking for Harp KIng 6x10

Even when John Kinder was full force it was difficult with communication and wait times. Allegedly Rod Piazza has taken over the 4 and 6 10'' HK's production business at a larger price tag. You can track him down via google and email his wife Honey who is a prompt communicator in my experience. John emailed me 2 weeks ago stating he had halted all amp production (including his "Soulful" amp) secondary to the huge demand for his AFB pedal and will presume amp production when he is caught up. I love John's folksy affability but his time frames rarely match the buyers urgency for one of his amps. I sold my last 4 10'' to Dennis Gruenling. Post on every harp related forum you can find and you may be able to elicit a used one at some point. Good luck. d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues