Re: [Harp-L] Stevie Wonder Sweet Little Girl

Well, it sounds like it's in Db or C# if you prefer, and I'd hazard a guess at 2nd position; hence the key of Ab. Doesn't sound like anything tricky to me.
RD

>>> <msky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 15/09/2010 0:38 >>>
I can usually figure out what key (and position) someone is playing, but Stevie's Sweet Little Girl from Music of My Mind has me completely stumped. I'm sure one (or, more likely, plenty) of you out there know what he's doing. Can I get a clue, please?

Thanks

Mark