[Harp-L] chromatic advice

I am a diatonic player and have not really tried to play chromatic except to experiment a bit. I bought a used Hohner 64 Chromatica 280C which appears to be in sound condition. Being used, I have not really tried to play it, and am considering having it gone over and sanitized and brought to good playing condition. Knowing nothing about chromatics, I could use some expert advice. How good quality of harp is this, and is it worth sending out for work? If so, I do not know who would be reputable repairmen. Some help with this would be appreciated. Thanks, Lare Sattler   The Little Chicago Band   Canton, Ohio