[Harp-L] Re: Mitch Kashmar & the Pontiax CD> 100 Miles To Go

This has been one of the hardest vinyls to find and luckily now is reissued on CD. I agree that Mitch Kashmar is a master of tone and phrasing and also all of his releases after Pontiax are proof of this. Especially good is "Live At Labatt". Mitch is also a great vocalist. Only thing I can't understand is why he spends his current career with the funk band War. His prerogative, of course, but a lot of blues harp talent wasted.

Harri