Re: [Harp-L] who's the harp player ? Bob Neuwirth The Call

Any guesses? Also sounds like C diatonic mostly, but some low, low bits in there.

I have no idea. However, I did an album back in '97 or so with Bob Holman for Mercury on which Bob Neuwirth was the rhythm guitarist. He was a delightful guy to do an album with, smart, funny, good solid player with great stories to tell during the breaks.

I was most impressed when he astutely suggested I try first position on a particular track. It was a dead-on call.