[Harp-L] RE: Fresh new harmonicist, just saying hi and looking for advice

Davis,

Why in the world you should be "too young for this type of thing", if that means taking up the harp or posting to a mailing-list, beats me. (If anything, 21 may be a tad too old for mastering am musical instrument so don´t sit on your hands.)
  Best of luck to you with the harmonica. My only advice is this: don´t get bogged down in the amplification issues, if/when you come that way (probably gonna happen sooner or later). Don´t fall for the notion that THIS amp or THAT microphone is a sine qua non for good sound.
  And practice every day. Every day.

cheers,
Martin