[Harp-L] Spah next year

I will be making a rare appearance at SPAH next year, performing a first
hand Sonny Terry seminar, bringing the Avenger for a Vendor's Booth, and will
be  available to talk and be open to as many people that would like a tip
or  whatever question they have either about amps or playing style, and
learning  what I can from all the great performers.. I have been in contact with
Madcat  but we have never hooked up, I hope this is the time we play
together like we  did in the old days, complimenting each other's styles, not
trying to outdo each  other. Next year is going to be a huge year as all the
response I am getting  from the Avenger has been of excellent nature, the amp to
have after they have  done their homework. I am looking forward to meeting
with as many Sonny Jr  owners as possible along with everyone else. I played
a show with my band  S.J.and Code Blue, a total of over 55 minutes, of
which I pulled out and made a  CD of what I feel are the best solos of each
song. No more than 2 minutes, tops,  with two different Sonny Terry Whoopin the
Blues, one is one minute exactly at  the 1993 show, the other at the last
Dave Barrett full masterclass in 2000,  where I met the love of my life. This
one I plan on recording for my first CD...  With songs such as that 5 - 6
minute with over 30 different whoops just let it  rip style, I do not know
what will come out next. Congratulations to Dave on  putting those intricate
seminars together and having me there for 3 years, with  the last year being
the best. Does anyone know Ross Garren, who I taught Mean  Woman Blues to the
best possible way the day before and just looked at him and  said, wear a
suit. I could see some beads of sweat, he did a great job helping  to
accompany me during the song, giving him a solo then I took mine, just like  Sonny
and I did it during the Sonny and Brownie show. I have found 3 - 4
newspaper articles from the newspaper of the town we played in. One article  focused
on their feud which I never go into detail about. I hope the solos are
appreciated, nothing is done the same way twice... See you at SPAH and possibly
 Garden State Festival. If any harmonica club would like to invite me as an
 acoustic/electric player, explaining how to manipulate tubes for
substitutions,  making the harsh, bright reissue bassman sound good if you made that
mistake,  plus speaker changes where you only need to change two speakers,
please contact  me through my website, _www.sonnyjrharpamps.com_
(http://www.sonnyjrharpamps.com)     and we can discuss it. October is liver month which
always gives me a kick  in the rear to expand upon each seminar.. I look
forward to your email; from  Sonny's explanation style of "Do This" which is
how I was taught, to the 35 year  quest, feeling it was my responsibility
take each finger wave, how to breathe  exactly as He did, too much to list,
Dave B. was influential in giving  me tips of what to focus on during the
seminar, making sure everyone  took Something home with them on paper that they
can match up with their  recording device. I do feel as if life is just
starting and will do my best to  pass along a lost art. Thank you. Respectfully,
Gary "Sonny  Jr." Onofrio........