[Harp-L] Fresh new harmonicist, just saying hi and looking for pointers!

This is my first email to this mailing list - Actually, my first email to a
mailing list ever! I'm too young for this type of thing (21 years young...).

So, *just saying hi!*

I'm going to try to learn how to play harmonica on my own with the help of
the internet. I received a Cmaj diatonic Hohner 150th Anniversay harmonica
as a gift so the hardware part of things is covered. *If there is a must-see
page or site for beginner harmonica players, I will appreciate you reply to
this mail with a url.*

Cheers. :)

p.s. does it matter that I don't use the 80-character-per-line formatting?
Because I'm not sure how to do it.
*...and it's not 1992. ;)*