[Harp-L] Replacing whole reed plate concept seems WASTEFUL...‏‏

I  believe that B-Radical "type" harps are very practical and are destined to take other manufacturers in the common sense direction of having the ability to change a single reed instead of the whole reed plate. I can change a reed, align it and tune it very quickly and practically with my eyes closed, really- it is not a big deal. One of these days I will put a you tube video up to de-bunk alot of the myths that its difficult to do. I have a feeling Hohner has something up its sleeve and will one day be selling harps with replaceable reeds.

Frank