[Harp-L] RE: Harp model opinions

I am also a big Suzuki Bluesmaster fan. I own different Hohner, Suzuki, and Lee Oskar harps (no Seydels yet). I also really don't like the reed plate sticking out design, and last time I bought a harmonica, the SP20 was retailed at 40$ and the Bluesmaster at 27$, so for me the Bluesmaster is the best "economy" harp there is !! I am just an intermediate player, but I know at least one advanced player that plays chromatically with Bluesmasters, Pascal "Per" Veillette from Kamendja (http://www.myspace.com/kamendja).

cheers !

guillaume