[Harp-L] tongue blocking

Hi
I started as a u blocker but using my tongue for octaves and trills. I then started playing everything TB, single notes right from 1 through 10. I only use U block now for high bends, i can do TB high bends and a couple of overblows but they need much more work. I have never puckered and find it frustrating when i try, most harp players can't believe that I cannot do it. It seems that like anything TB or LP you have just gotta work on it and keep telling yourself you can improve on your sound.
One of the things I think tongue blockers will always have to work on is getting that tight muted sound that LPers get, we all rave about fat tone and a full rich sound, which may perhaps be easier TBing but as a pretty much 100% TB player, I know that I have to continually work on articulation in particular and choking notes as TB doesnt naturally lend it self to those LP sounds. Trying to get the 'T' articulation for instance is quite a challenge for a TBer. I would like any advice on TB articulation as I love the sound it give notes, and am as of yet too lazy to properly learn the pucker style. by 'T' I mean the pronunciation of the letter 'T' that puckerers use.
cheers TC