Re: [Harp-L] Crossover fan

I agree 100% although I didn't have to alter any of mine. I love the feel & sound of them.
buzz...........

On 9/10/2010 9:27 AM, John Frazer wrote:
I love the new Crossover. The reedplates do not cut my lips. It plays great,
although I did open the gap on 5 blow so that it would not choke with my
forceful playing.

Thanks, Hohner. Great instrument. Keep up the good work.

On 9/9/10 2:05 PM, "harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx"<harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Pat Powers<patpowers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I have been playing harmonica for over 35 years, and I'm
an exerienced engineer, and I have researched the subject thoroughly.  I know
what I'm talking about when I say a design is flawed, and I don't mouth off
unless I know what I'm talking about.  Just this morning, I saw a post on this
list from a veteran player warning a new player about the MS-Crossover reed
plates' lip cutting and mustache hair grabbing capabilities.  And, others have
contacted me, on and off this list, to let me know they don't care for the
design ether, and/or have had negative experiences dealing with Hohner.  So, I
know I'm not alone in my frustration.