Re: [Harp-L] Tongue blocking and tone

On Sep 8, 2010, at 4:34 PM, Philharpn@xxxxxxx wrote:

> There are no dumb questions when it comes to harmonica.

There are no dumb questions when it comes to harmonica, but there are dumb harmonica players . . . . :-), lol, Only kidding.  It's been a long week and it's only Wednesday.

Obligatory harmonica content: If you vended at the SPAH convention and have not already taken me up on our special-conventionn-vender-only offer to publish a banner ad, please touch base with me. So that we can make it happen.

Bob

Bob Cohen
Principal, MojoTools Interactive Media and Marketing
Publisher, spah.org