From: Dan Dial <jazz_cruisin@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Lee Oskar Reed Plates
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, September 8, 2010, 7:34 AM

> I took one of my jewelery screwdrivers, but found the screws were frozen
> and
> if force was used, the heads would strip. What do others do in this case?

I've had similar problems with screws stripping out.

I hear that some others replace the screws with hex head bolt & nut solutions.

I've looked on MicroMark to see if I can find bolt/nuts but I have no idea what
diameter and length to use.

If those of you would share the hardware you use to replace screws, I would
appreciate it.
    Diameter/Length (size) of bolt and nut?
    Supplier & their part number?
    Wrenches?