Re: [Harp-L] Re: The Comb Debate

On Sep 7, 2010, at 2:23 AM, Vern wrote:

This effect is (or was...I worked for GE in the '50's) used to suppress vibration in the long compressor blades of jet aircraft engines.

I cannot argue with your final conclusion!

Vern

You worked on jet engine design? Well, I guess that settles it. I can never talk science with you again. You are WHEYYYYYYYY beyond my mental level.
smo-joe (and if you think I'm being snide..I assure you that I'm not. I couldn't be more sincere).