[Harp-L] most popular kind of harmonica

Hi Folks-

I have another question. I am now reviewing a book in which the author claims that the the tremolo harmonica is the model most widely sold in the world. I'm skeptical of this, as I would have thought that it is the 10-hole diatonic. Can anyone tell me which type of harmonica is the best seller overall? Responses from folks in the industry would be especiall appreciated. Write me offlist at banjoandguitar100@xxxxxxxxx .

-Glenn Weiser