Re: [Harp-L] posting reminder verbose quoting

The thrust of this thread is to only quote what you need to. Toward that end, I deleted the original text.
I have Harp-L going to the Gmail account assigned to my smartphone. So the real long posts can be impossible to read.
It IS nice to have it in both places tho--I try to read it all, even tho, like our listmaster, I am not primarily a harmonica player.