Re: [Harp-L] SPAH 2010 #'s and....

On Sep 5, 2010, at 8:49 PM, Warren Bee wrote:

. Many folks that belong to Blues Society's don't play any instrument.
WB

Yes, this is true BUT they sure come in handy when you need an audience. See my other post about the Suncoast blues society.
MY only concern is that if spah would get bigger, that would make our choice of motels even SKINNIER. Right now we have to worry
about accommodating 393. Imagine if the figure went to 595.
SJ