[Harp-L] SPAH Membership

And here is the rest of the story:  upon reading in Harp-L of Mark and
Richard's concerns about their SPAH Membership, we went into our 850+
membership database and indeed found 12 errors in our membership
acknowledgments.   Each one has been corrected with an extension of their
membership and a letter of apology.  As I look at this, I must congratulate
all who speak to such issues since "the worst problems are the ones you
don't hear about."  For those of you who don't know SPAH, the door is always
open and we will swiftly remedy most issues.  Always feel free to write any
of us directly and I can assure you that there will be a speedy response.
Again, SPAH is nothing without its members and their support.  Kudos to
Harp-L for keeping this wonderful forum alive.

Stryker