  From: Chris Michalek
  To: Harp L Harp L
  Sent: Friday, September 03, 2010 11:32 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Is this standard for SPAH?

  Hey Bud, chill out, the convention of the year just happened two weeks ago,
  and weeks before that they were getting ready and it's not like they are
  some huge corporation with Customer Service reps in Pakistan.  Besides that,
  it's not like they are going to send you a medallion or anything. What are
  you expecting?

  ***

  Is this standard for SPAH?
  attached below is a copy of an email I just sent
  Mark

  I'm still waiting patiently some 33 days.
  On August 2nd I sent in  membership and still
  have not heard a thing on membership, I did get a  message a couple weeks
  ago stating sometime after the spah convention they will  get to it, it is
  now 14 days after the convention and have yet heard a thing.  approaching day
  34 and getting  very  discouraged.
  Regards
  Mark