Re: [Harp-L] Is this standard for SPAH?

Chris Michalek wrote (in response to Mark, who hasn't heard a thing from SPAH in 34 days):
<Hey Bud, chill out, the convention of the year just happened two weeks ago,
<and weeks before that they were getting ready and it's not like they ar
<some huge corporation with Customer Service reps in Pakistan.  Besides that,
<it's not like they are going to send you a medallion or anything. What are
<you expecting?

That what you tell your customers, Chris?  "Hey Bud, chill out"?  "What are you expecting"?  Where I come from, paying customers with a legitimate question or complaint get service (and an apology when appropriate), not lip.  And this question is legitimate.

Mark, so far as I know, Chris doesn't speak for SPAH, so don't hold the response above against SPAH. I suggest that someone who represents SPAH should get back to you right away.

And by the way, I don't think I've gotten anything from SPAH to verify the membership I signed up for when I paid for SPAH 2010.  So maybe the problem is bigger than Mark's case.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick