Re: [Harp-L] Santo and Johnny�s "Sleepwalk"

I do the same. And it's not the same as playing 3rd on blues. It does require some button work. But I have also played it in second. And since I have a windsaver on my 5 draws, the 5 blow DOWN note is not as risky as trying to get that note spot on with an unassisted blow bend.
smo-joe