[Harp-L] Bob Herndon

In 2004 at my first Buckeye Festival, Bob Herndon kind of took me under his
wing and introduced me to most of the top chromatic players that frequent
the festivals. In addition, he is always willing to play any tune with
anyone. The ones he does not know he quickly figures out. How he plays that
typewriter he blows into is beyond me, but sometime ask Bob to play ³Joy
Spring² and get ready to drop your jaw! If you are unfamiliar with this song
find a version you can listen to and then think about playing that melody on
Harmonetta and soling besides. Those of you who heard the jam we had
Wednesday night at SPAH with Bob can speak to his musicality...what a blast!
Bob Herndon...legend and all around great guy.
--
pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.ptgazell.com
http://cdbaby.com/all/gazell