[Harp-L] Charlie Musselwhite on the Jay Leno show

SawDoc58 wrote:
How did it go? I recorded it but my PVR stopped after only one hour just as they started playing.

I enjoyed it and thought Cyndi did a great job.  Watch it here on you tube.  If my server corrupts the link, eliminate any "3D" in the link.  Or go to You
Tube and type in "Cyndi Lauper Leno".   I was surprised to see guitarist Johnny Lang playing in the band and was disappointed that Charlie
wasn't given a solo.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEIovpD0TfI
Ron - FL Keys