Re: [Harp-L] Digitechs of the lower order

John Adams wrote:
<I managed to get a Digitech 355 on eBay for about $20.  It was
<advertised as not working.  All it needed was an AC adapter.  A working
<one went for about $50 this week.

Good deals.  FYI, I advise all my customers that if they buy a used RP, the first thing to do with it is run the factory reset procedure, which is clearly described in the manual.  That solves the vast majority of the problems my customers have with non-functional RPs.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick