[Harp-L] Lower order Digitechs

I own an RP-300.  Use it with my guitars. But, I use the RP-50 with harps
because it will fit in my harp case, is battery powered (fresh set will
easily take you through a long session) and it replaces a reverb, delay,
compressor, chorus and EQ pedals.  Cheap pedal board in a single case.  Does
it sound as good as Richard's set up?  Not even close. Richard's stuff is
unbelievable.  Does it sound as good as the individual pedals?   Depends on
the quality of the pedals.  IMHO it's at least as good as a board full of
low end Dano's, etc.  Bottom line,  with a couple of hours of tweaking I got
a library of three or four a pretty fat sounds out of a really portable
little box.  Respectfully, it was worth the trouble for me.  Might not be
for someone else, especially if you had to learn the device just to program
it for harp, but I already knew my around a Digitech.

Bill Kumpe

Tulsa, OK