[Harp-L] ZT Amps

I had the opportunity to try one out at a local jam.  This was the original ZT
Lunchbox.  I had problems with feedback when trying to get anything but a clean
sound out of it.  I could get a bit of volume, but turn the gain up (I don't
think they call it gain) and it was feedback city.

I didn't have a Harp Attack back then.  That being said, I'd like to try running
through my Harp Attack to the ZT Club 12 and possibly go right to the input side
of the effects loop.  This might bypass the pre-amp section and cut out some of
the feedback.

Dan