Re: [Harp-L] Old school Brit Cyril Davies

Christopher;
                     Do you think Davies was the first person in UK to play 'blues' harp - bending notes and what have you? I've been poking around here in Oz trying to find who our first blues harp player was. Probably someone from the jazz scene, like Cyril, I should think. Thanks for that.

RD

>>> <BluzeHarp@xxxxxxx> 1/12/2010 5:09 >>>
Here's a link to Cyril Davies, a British blues player from back in the
day. 1932 - 1964  _http://www.cyrildavies.com_ (http://www.cyrildavies.com)
When you  get to the site be sure to click on the link to the comments from
Mick Jagger.

Christopher Richards