From: Dale Robertson <dalerobertson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: November 29, 2010 10:38:56 AM PST
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Sonny Jr Avenger Amplifier

Amazing...the sound I get from my Sonny Jr Avenger is just that...Amazing. I've been playing harp for over 30 years and have gone thru amp after amp and this is the one!!! Thanks for making such a fine product for us harp players. I highly recommend you get one of these amps for yourself, you won't be disappointed!