[Harp-L] Yamaha EMX88s PA system - super hi-z input

Hey

I normally play through a RI '59 Bassman, but as I was sitting in on tonight's set I just played through the PA amp - just plugged my 1985 blues blaster straight into the super hi-z input (which only has a nominal input impedance of 1kOhm) and it sounded great - classic 'valve' type tone, great compliments from the audience. I dunno, maybe it was the perfect room acoustic/volume level, but that amp sounded great when I cranked the vol pot on my mic up to 90%, and no feedback - admittedly I was hearing the PA speakers rather than the monitors and the audience might have been getting fried next to the main speakers, but cool...

Tom