[Harp-L] Re: Happy Thanksgiving, and the amazing VHT Special 6 amp

VHT should be paying me money nowadays, lol!

If you're not into mods, mine, which will continually be featured on
my YouTube and mp3 from live shows, cost me a total of $275...which
includes the amp, used Eminence Ramrod, Tung Sol RI 12ax7, and JJ
6V6.  I have not messed with the guts yet as I wouldn't even know
where to begin.

The stock speaker isn't all that loud, and the EQ is VERY flat...the
Ramrod puts this amp in Double Trouble/Pro Jr volumes, IMO.

If I had the money, I would go with the VHT Classic 6 and a Cannabis
Rex speaker.